The Master SUR/NM is designed for clinical purposes: Serum Protein, Specific Gravity of Urine and Refractive Index.
The plastic body model is designed to be resistant salty and acidic samples. The Master SUR/NM is a good alternative choice when the water resistant feature is not a priority and the Temperature Compensation will be carried out manually. Not equipped with the Automatic Temperature Compensation feature.
- Scale range: Urine S.G. scale: 1.000 to 1.060
- Serum protein scale: 0.0 to 12.0g/100ml
- Refractive index scale (nD): 1.3330 to 1.3660
- Minimum scale: Urine S.G.Scale: 0.001
- Serum protein scale: 0.2g/ 100ml
- Refractive index scale (nD): 0.0005
- Size: 3.2 x 3.4 x 20.3cm
- Weight: 105g
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.