Scoop Saver Economy
The Saver Scoop Stretcher is designed so emergency personnel can uncouple either or both ends of the stretcher and gently scoop up the patient using a scissor-type closing motion. This scoop stretcher is ideal for hip and spinal injuries. The stretcher supports a patient in the position found, reducing risk of further injury.
- Twin aluminium safety locks for smooth and non-binding locking and unlocking
- Telescoping tubes allow length adjustments for various patient heights
- Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined areas
- Open-centre design permits patient to be X-Rayed
- Folds compact for storage
- Can be used with Model 385-C Storage/Carrying Case
Length folded: 120cm
Length (open): 166cm
Length (max): 201cm
Width: 43cm Height: 7cm
Load Limit: 159kgs
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.