General Purpose Spill Kit
Each Spill Kit contains the premium SpillSmart range of bioactive absorbents, giving a rapid and effective clean up of oil and hydrocarbon spills and other non-aggressive liquids.
The SpillSmart 120L General Purpose wheelie bin spill kit combines premium floor sweeps and socks with pads and pillows to ensure spills in large workshops, mines and manufacturing plants can be efficiently handled. The convenience of storing these products in a robust wheelie bin ensures that all products are readily available, should a spill occur.
This kit provides that are suitable for absorbing both water-based non-hazardous liquids, such as paints and coolants, as well as hydrocarbons, including oils, fuels and grease.
- 1 x 120L Yellow Wheelie Bin
- 25 x SpillSmart Poly Pads, General Purpose, 48cm x 43cm x Heavy Weight, Dimpled and Perforated
- 2 x SpillSmart Floor Sweep 10kg
- 3 x SpillSmart Grey Absorbent Socks - General Purpose - 1.2m x 75mm
- 1 x SpillSmart Pillow - General Purpose (grey cover) - 45cm x 45cm
- 2 x Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- 7 x SpillSmart Contaminated Waste Bags 450mm x 720mm
- 1 x Dust pan and brush
- 1 x Spill Kit sticker
- 1 x Spill Kit instructions
External Length: 48cm
External Height: 94cm
External Depth: 56cm
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.