Rid Medicated Workforce
Rid Medicated Workforce 150g Insect Repellant
- 6 hours* mosquito protection
- Neutral scent
- 150g NET Aerosol
Repellent Plus Antiseptic for longer lasting protection against mosquitoes that may carry Ross River Virus and Dengue.
- Contains 19.1% DEET at safe levels effectively repels for 6* hours
- Antiseptic reduces inflammation and assists to prevent infection caused by insects bites
- Repels for longer protection against mosquitoes that may carry *Ross River Virus and *Dengue
- Designed to be applied as First Aid as a BEFORE and AFTER medication
- *Verified by Independent laboratory test
- PETA-friendly, NOT tested on animals medication
- 5 Year shelf life for longer lasting use
- Aussie Owned & Made since 1956
- Handy spray-on liquid in family size pack. Spray on clothes. CFC Free.
For external use only. If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use. If swallowed, seek medical advice.
- DO NOT apply near eyes or mouth
- DO NOT apply to lips, broken skin or babies’ hand
- Avoid contact with food and food utensils, spectacle frames, soft plastics or synthetic fibres, timber fittings and furniture
May be dangerous, particularly to children, if used in large amounts on the skin, clothes, or bedding, or on large areas of the body, especially if you keep using it for a long time.
Repels mosquitoes (6hrs), flies, ticks, fleas, leeches, sandflies, biting midge and other biting insects.
You must not rely on the information on this site as an alternative to medical advice from your medical physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Consult your healthcare provider immediately if you think that you may have a medical emergency or for the diagnosis and treatment of injuries. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before starting any new treatment or with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition or injury.